Tax Returns & Compliance


Are you a Sole Trader, Company Director or have you just been taxed too much in the past financial year?

Do you own a Company and need a Corporation Tax Return?

Do you employ staff and need to operate PAYE?

Self Assessment & Income Tax

Whether you are in business for yourself as a sole trader, part of a partnership or have more complicated tax affairs than people who are solely on PAYE and receiving a salary, chances are that you will need to file an annual Self Assessment Tax return.

At Blue Accountancy, we will make this process as effortless as possible by first having an assessment of your circumstances followed by a list of information which you will need to provide us.

We will then do the rest, including the detailed tax calculation showing how much you need to pay HMRC and by when.

We will at all times ensure that you are fully kept informed of our progress.

To discuss any concerns you have about filing a Self Assessment return, please click here for a FREE of charge consultation and assessment of your circumstances.

Limited Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships and Corporation Tax

All companies who are registered at Companies House and this will include:

  • Private Limited Companies
  • Companies Limited by Guarantee
  • Limited Liability Partnerships

are required under the Companies Act to file statutory accounts and in the case of limited companies, a Corporation Tax return.

At Blue we have the latest accounts production and tax software which will help us to produce the accounts and tax returns for your company in an efficient and timely fashion, especially as there are now stringent new penalties for late filling both by Companies House and HMRC.

We can produce accounts to UK GAAP, IFRS or FRSSE standards.

To discuss your requirements, please click here and we shall contact you to discuss your requirements further.